1. WEINAS series was supported by the "First Breakthrough Fund" of the Shanghai Economic and Information Commission.
2. WEINAS received CE certificate issued by TUV SUD.
3. WEIBOND was the first Chinese company to participate in 2018 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition more than 60 years.
WEINAS VD-160 series was officially launched.
1. WEINAS PD-160 was introduced into Shanghai Jiaotong University Renji Hospital.
2. WEINAS obtained the "Certificate in Innovation" issued by National Health Commission of China.
3. WEIBOND stood out among 22,277 companies and won the top 100 Outstanding Enterprises in 5th China Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition.
After three years period of test and optimization, WEINAS, the world’s first IV compounding robot which utilizes full-automatic peristatic pump liquid transfer system and is compatible with both vials and ampoules, was officially unveiled.
We passed ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 quality assurance management system.
WEINAS prototype was developed successfully and passed the preliminary assessment.
An unprecedented full-automatic peristatic pump technology was applied to the third generation robot "WEINAS project".
Due to the intrinsic limitations of syringe-type systems, we decided to change our R&D direction.
The first generation robot (syringe type) was failed to meet all the design targets, especially the efficiency.
Weibond was founded by Mr. Liu Baochun.